Thursday, October 9, 2014

OUR NEW ASSISTANT

 
Hello! My name is Lindsey Skelton and I am the new English language assistant this year at Fidiana. I am very excited to begin this new journey with all of you this year!  A little bit about myself; I am from the United States, California to be exact. Living in Southern California, I was always surrounded by Spanish so I´ve always had an interest in the language and culture. In college I decided to pursue my two biggest passions, Mathematics and Spanish. Also during college I spent one semester abroad in Seville studying. While there, I fell in love with the city and Spanish culture in general. One of my favorite parts of my experience was getting to enjoy a nice `café con leche´ in the evenings. As soon as I finished my studies in the U.S., I returned to Spain as a Language Assistant in 2013. Last year I worked at a secondary school in the town of Estepa in Seville. As I’ve only ever lived in Seville previously, I can´t wait to discover all of the charm that Cordoba has to offer. I am also excited to get to know the students of Fidiana and show them a little bit of what the world has to offer them.


No comments:

LAYLA WELCOME BACK TO FIDIANA

Our language assistant Layla has just arrived from London. She will be with us one more year. We are very glad to see her in Córdoba again.